2019 prayer goals:
- I’m currently aiming for VBAC or Vaginal Birth after a C-Section this coming March 2019 to our 2nd baby, praying that it will be successful. 🙂 – SUCCESS! PRAISE THE LORD! Gave birth last April 8 2019
- My discipleship ministry to grow. Currently enjoying a 1-on-1 session with a dear sister in Christ and praying for another one starting early next year.
- Learn more about budgeting and preparing meals. I really need to work on this. 🙂
- Pass the love of reading to my children, especially Amy who will be 2 in a few days.
- START DECLUTTERING. This was supposed to be a 2018 goal but I don’t think I can finish it by the end of the year so let’s carry it to 2019.
- Save money by the end of the year. Praying to be a better steward of God’s provision.
(Will post more as soon as something comes to mind)
Review of my 2017 goals:
- Create a consistent routine for AMY -still working on this, it’s a never ending process I think. 🙂
- Go back to Photography– Mommy’s leisure time -didn’t happen lol
- 12 books in 12 months (3/12) -no idea if I finished this
- Win something (YES!!! Overnight stay at Azumi Hotel from a SOuthPinanays online contest)
- Keep Blog updated, well try as much as I can. Haha -nope, didn’t happen lol!
- Save money at the end of the year – I think we did, God always provides our needs even more.
- Look for small or part time work – I still have one now, praise the Lord. 😉
- Lead a Ladies’ Bible Study group/ Discipleship – I am leading one now. Answered prayer! 🙂
- Upgrade Prayer Journal (make it a little more informative) – still working on this.
- Learn new dishes (SO HAPPY THAT I HAVE LEARNED A LOT MORE RECIPES THIS YEAR)